Location: Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or Security management qualification
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience in the military, police, security management or analysis with a military, police or international security management organization.
- Ability to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
- Able to manage stress and pressure, well organized
- Strong working knowledge of threat assessment, risk mitigation application and the ability to develop and work within an acceptance strategy.
- Experience of incident reporting, incident mapping and analysis, and the coordination and writing of analytical security products and reports.
- Fire and Safety working experience is desirable.
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and English is required.
- Salary will be determined after the interview