Location: Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan
Hewa holding and its companies, A well-known trading and construction firm is offering a sales agent job opportunities to individuals who are passionate about becoming real estate sales agents.
- Must speak Kurdish and Arabic fluently. Speaking English is a big asset.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a salesperson
- Strong sales and negotiation skills to close deals.
- Good organization skills to create schedules, appointments, and meetings
- Familiarity with social media is an asset.
- Excellent ability to respond to daily inquiries through a variety of communication platforms, including but not limited to WhatsApp, viber, messenger, regular phones, etc.
- Evaluate clients’ financial abilities and research property options within their buying power
- Perform administrative task related to the job including but not limited to finalizing contracts, keeping records of potential buyers, data entry, etc.
- Salery will be negotiated after the interview
- Working hours is from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m