Location: Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration. Master’s degree is an asset
- A minimum of seven years of experience in related human resource roles.
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize and change plans continuously in order to meet the changing demands of customers.
- Be available to work for irregular hours during the project execution stages.
- Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must.
- Salary will be determined after the interview